Friday, January 13, 2012

See The Sea

-- See the sea?
-- No. I view the ocean.
-- Don't be a smart ass.
-- Why not? It's better than being a dumb ass.
*
The expression "my two cents' worth" entered the general conversation in 1939. Because of inflation, two cents then is equal to 31 cents now. Therefore, please update your cliche.
*
The snarfage is up 300 percent from last year.
*
It is of an opiate nature...
*
Why should I shoot him?
I fight my own fights. This one isn't mine.
If you want him dead, shoot him yourself.
*
I like my women like I like my coffee -- WITH BIG TITS!
*
Book title: How To Lose Friends and Aggravate People
*
John the Batshit
John the Bag of Shit
John the Bag O'Shit
The old bag of bat shit
*
He tried to get his act together. Unfortunately, it was the last act by a desperate man in some damn dog-and-pony show.
*
"of course, i am a pervert..."
"jonn, stop licking the windows!"
"things went better than expected."
"it went okay."
"yada yada yada...i fistfuck sheep..."
"dignity -- who has it?"
"dignity -- dig it!"
"hurfur durfur."
*
dem
dem derr...
dem derr peeple...
doze derr peeple...
*
yet for edward
a wild tiger appears!
ah yes!
*
"We won't be the last to die..."
*
The word pothos means a passionate yearning. It seems that Alex had that.
*
From a review:
The erotic film Rooftop Angels was a powerful story of love, loss, gain, selfdiscovery...and boobs!

No comments: