For 11 a.m.
1. It's a strange time of day because it's not truly morning but not yet afternoon.
2. Any meal eaten after then is lunch. It is NOT breakfast or brunch.
3. Any all-day project you start before then should be completed. If you haven't started it by then, put it off until tomorrow, at the earliest.
For 2 p.m.
1. Any food eaten after that is a snack. It's too late for lunch and too early for dinner.
2. Any nap should start no later than 2:30 p.m. and last no longer than 45 minutes.
For 5 p.m.
1. It's the start of the evening, which will last until whenever the sun goes down over the horizon. And 4:50 p.m. is not the evening; it's late afternoon.
More will come as I think of them.