Friday, October 15, 2010

Two Types Of Hands

The hand that rocks the cradle...is oftentimes the mother of...the hand that aims the gun.
*
I have 300 feet of love! And all for you, baby!
*
My exwife, Monica, unfortunately, has become the demon bitch DeMonica.
*
When I wake in the middle of the night, I feel so 330ish.
*
My marriage is sacred...but my honeymoon was profane! Ask my wife...
*
Miller's College of Barbering and Bible College...next to the Motel Indiana...on Route 57 three miles north of town...its motto: Shaving Chins and Saving Souls...
*
3.14 = pi. Backwards, it's pI.E...
*
Racism is ego masturbation.
*
"Remember this. The Italians invented pizza, but the Americans invented pineapple pizza."
*
I am of cowboy
So pew-pew-pew
To you-you-you...
*
See those two jackasses? They're twin turds dropped from different assholes...
*
When someone said Mongol hordes, he heard it as mongrel whores.
*
I have a five-fingered love for you.

No comments: