Thursday, March 21, 2013

Goddamm This Fucking Weather...

The weather during the last three-four weeks has been terrible. It either has been overcast, damp and wet from rain or snow, and very windy. Many days, at least two of three. And on the rare day, all three.

That seemed to be the dominant weather pattern since winter started. I finally got so fucking sick and fucking tired of it that I'll mention it here. Maybe that will purge my disgust with the weather and cause me not to be so gloomy.

While today is sunny, at least, the temperature as I write this is in the high 20s -- just above freezing. And while it's the second day of spring, snow has been forecast -- just forecast, mind you -- for this coming Sunday and Monday.

But during much of next week, highs are forecast to be from the high 30s to low 50s, lows in the high 20s to low 30s, and only a 10 percent chance of precipitation, mostly rain.

ADDENUM, MARCH 22: To add to the misery, I found a chart in the local newspaper comparing temperatures of a year ago. Highs from March 19-22, 2012, were in the 80s; highs for the same days this year are in the 30s. 

No comments: