Tuesday, July 13, 2010

O Brown Owl

O brown owl,
You wise fowl,
It annoys me when you say
LOWL!
*
Short answer: No.
Long answer: Hell no!
*
And 10 to 20 more,
Maybe 30 --
Jeez, I don't know how many.
I didn't count them.
I didn't know it was important to you.
But there were a lot of them.
*
Turn on ... tune in ... take over!
*
Is the revolution on your side?
*
There's a sequel coming out for the movie 2001. It's going to be titled 4002 -- because the producers promised it would be twice as good.
*
Cry.
Fly.
Die.
O my!
No pie?
No corned beef or ham and cheese
On rye?
Tell me differently, and I know
you lie!
When you lie, you sin,
and when you die
you'll go to Hell, where
you'll fry!
*
I feel a major fetish coming on ...
*
He hated his life, and his yearning for death was as strong as love.
*
What's up?
What's down?
What's going around?
*
"You're one sick, sad fuck, Frank. And you're fat, too."
*
Is that a requirement ... or just ... a suggestion?
*
Go big or go home.
*
Haikus are easy.
But sometimes they don't make sense.
Refrigerator.

No comments: