Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Flip A Coin

Ace: Hommala hommala hommala BING!!!

Deuce: What the hell was that?

Ace: Hey. I was expressing myself!

Deuce: Use English, you tool. People might understand you for a change.

Ace: Hey, while you're here, I got something to ask you.

Deuce: What is it?

Ace: I have this thing to do and I have two choices to follow. But I don't know which one to do.

Deuce: Simple. Flip a coin.

Ace: Does that work?

Deuce: It does. It works not because it answers the questions before you, or settles the situation. When the coin's in the air, you know what you want to do.

Ace: Thanks.

Deuce: By the way, what was your big choice?

Ace: I was going to ask O.J. Simpson what was harder for him to do or what mean more to him: Rushing for 2,000 yards that one football season or killing two people that one night.

Deuce: I'm sure you'll get the answer you want.

Ace: Hey, do you think O.J. will flip a coin before he answers me?

No comments: