Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Sad, Sad End

Back in October of 2008, I ran a cheesecake picture of this actress...Brittany Murphy.

Earlier this week, I remembered the picture when I noticed that a story about her last days was on the internet.

Murphy had died in late December 2009 from pnuemonia, anemia, and prescription drug abuse. She was only 32 years old.

So I read the story today and was surprised at the sadness in her last days of life and also the praise she got from critics from her acting.

If you want to read the story, please click here.

It's sad. She was beautiful, especially her eyes; I'm a sucker for a woman who looks like that. Or at the least, she was a cutie.

I knew she could be make a decent living through her looks, but I didn't know that critics like Vincent Canby, Roger Ebert and David Edelstein, said she had the talent to be a good actor.

I won't provide a link to the earlier picture out of respect for the departed.

RIP, Ms. Murphy. You need it.

No comments: