Saturday, January 15, 2011

You Open Your Mouth For Me...

You open your mouth for me and I enter...

You close your lips around me...

My in-and-out motions are sometimes slow and deliberate...

Sometimes they are fast and furious...

Sometimes they feel fabulous...

Sometimes a hair or two get s stuck between your teeth...

I always leave a white fluid in your mouth...

Afterward, you rinse out your mouth and spit out that liquid...

Sometimes you swallow it...

Sometimes you notice the taste is not that bad...

Sometimes your mouth feels pretty good after the whole thing is over...

You ought to do it once in the morning after you wake up and eat breakfast...

Then once in the evening before you fall asleep...


Hey...

Get your minds out of the gutter...

I'm your toothbrush...

(Photoillustration from the goodhousekeeping.com site).

No comments: