Thursday, June 10, 2010

Buying The Farm

A man who's been killed has bought the farm.
The man who kills him helps with the down payment.
*

The sexual tension between them was so thin that you could cut it with a butterfly wing.
*
You could say a lot of things about me, but not if you're mute.
You could hear a lot of things about me, but not if you're deaf.
You could see a lot of things about me, but not if you're blind.
*
Not the ghost of the recent past, but the ghost of ... oh, say ... five years ago? Or maybe earlier than that.
*
He wasn't burned by the fire, but the smell that came from him was definitely of its smoke.
*
"The plains of Kansas? Hell, when I drove through it, it was all one big plain."
*
It was as worthless to me as shoes to a mermaid.
*
The woman was a two-buck whore, and all I had was a dollar ninety-five.
*
If you can't be
With the one you hate,
Asshole,
Hate the one you're with.
*
Go to
And get with
Your outside woman
For some good time
Good old
Outdoor lovin'.
*
It isn't the B team. It's more like the Z-minus team.
*
If it's Mojo Mother, is it Bojo Brother or Brojo Brother?
*
"My ex-boyfriend? He's my ox-boyfriend."
"Why do you call him that?"
"Because he's as dumb as one."

No comments: