Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And The Ants ... They Crawl ...

Most of you know my friend Frank, who often sends me correspondence of a somewhat off-beat nature -- and that's putting it mildly.

Frank has often been institutionalized, always with his knowledge and approval, so that he can't harm himself. When he feels better, he goes home.

While in a certain institution, he met a man named Anthony, who called himself Ant'ny, The Mad Ant-Man. Ant'ny also writes to get things off his mind, and wanted Frank to see this. Frank passed it on to me with Ant'ny's permission.

So here's is Ant'ny's first bit of correspondence to be posted here.

And the ants ... they crawl ... on my body ...

I feel them ... they hurt ... because they bite ... their stings ... I roll in pain ...

When will this end ... this new fresh hell ... this twenty-ton dump of just more bullshit ...

When will it be over and done with ... be final ... and then .. it'll be the end ...

Ah so ... ah so ... oh no .. oh no ... for me don't stay ... for me just go ...

But look ... but lo! ...

A boat's that ready ... get aboard it ... and forward ... go.

No comments: