Thursday, June 10, 2010

About Growing Up

Once again, my friend -- and by now, possibly yours -- Frank has sent us a note.

This time, it's short:

i live in the clouds ... a world of fantasy ... people say i should come down ... that the clouds are not a place for grown-ups to be ... i smile at them ... maybe one day, i tell them, maybe one day i will come down ... but i never will ... reality ... hell, no ... it's not for me ... keep your sad, bad truths away from me ... i will stay up here ...
i see what I want ... i want what I see ... and that is ... you know it ... okay by me ... and the view is very beautiful and breathtaking ... i bet it's not as dull as the view where you are ...

oh yes ... i saw this on the net, so it's not an original thought from me ... but it put into words what i've thought and felt for a long time ... so i sent it on to you ...

No comments: