second, monday was twelfth night, which is the end of the christmas season in some traditions.
therefore, since i'm not under any selfimposed obligations to wish good will to men, which i usually do during the holiday season, here are some folks to whom i wish ill will:
- the haters;
- the assholes;
- the whiners;
- the people out to get you;
- the people out to cheat you;
- the people who pretend to be your friend;
- the people who are rude on purpose;
- the people who are rude in general;
- the hypocrites;
- the greedy.
- the people who don't appreciate you.
these people can't go to hell soon enough. when they get there, the fires can't be hot enough.