Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Mink Stole

Yesterday, I posted some jottings. Today, I'll do the same. I usually don't post them so close together in this blog, but I found several of them in some old notebooks yesterday and I want to post them now to get them off my mind and out of the way.
*
I stole the mink stole
*
Tomorrow seems forever far away.
*
Is the Manchurian candidate's mustache a Fu Manchu?
*
A redneck from the South
Has few teeth in his mouth.
*
Instead of the black sheep of the family, he was its blacksmith
*
"That movie is so family friendly that any child could take his or her parents to see it."
*
Spuds 4
Every 1
*
The king is gone but he's not a dud.
This is the story of Johnny Spud.
It's better to burn out that be mashed away
Bake, bake and fry.
(All apologies to Neil Young.)
*
Richard The Hampster-Hearted was not the bravest boy in the bunch.
*
I laughed, I cried -- I birthed quintuplet daughters
*
Here's the hanky. Where's the panky?
*
For the bored student at the end of the school days, hope springs when the bell rings.

No comments: