Monday, February 8, 2010

Different Outlooks

A lot of the tensions between black and whites come from honest mistakes that are made because the races come from different cultures and have different ways of looking at life.

Much of the time, whites make the mistakes.

For example, a black guy and a white guy were working in the same office. One Thursday evening, the white guys sais, "Oh John ... "

The black guy said, "Yes, Chad?"

"Brad, Thad, Jason and I are going skydiving this weekend. Would like to come along with us?"

"Now, Chad, do you remember that you asked me the same thing last fall?"

"Yes, I did."

"Do you remember what I tgold you then?"

"Not offhand."

"I'll rlemind you: WHAT PART OF 'HELL NO' DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?"

"Wnhy, I understood all of it, John.:

"Good. My answer's stil the same."

Other examples include:
  • Square dancing;
  • Elvis still lives;
  • Nuzzling a dog.

No comments: