Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Weather, About One Year Ago

I had complained about the weather often in this blog. If you want specific examples, click on any post that's labeled 'weather.'

As I was going to hrough my journal, I found these citations of the weather. I post them here for your enlightenment -- and mind.

All dates occured during the year 2009.

Jan. 27 -- About six to eight, possibly nine, inches of snow fell. Near Indianapolis International Airport, which is on the west side of the city, about 12 inches fell.

Jan. 29 -- The temperatures were in the single digits. Around 5 a.m., it was five degrees above zero.

Feb. 4 -- The temperatures again were in the single digits. The wind chill made it feel as if it was below zero.

Feb. 8 -- The high temperatures were in the middle 40s.

Feb. 9 -- The high temperatures were in the low 60s.

No comments: